Football Draw Acca Winner - Treble lands at 37/1!
- Our Football Draw Accumulator paid 37/1 on Sunday
- Treble featured matches from the Indian Super League and English Premier League
- Goa vs Hyderabad ended 0-0 in India
- Crystal Palace vs Fulham finished in a 0-0 draw
- Acca completed as Chelsea vs Manchester United ends 0-0 in London
Man United drew 0-0 at Chelsea to complete the treble (Getty Images)
Our Football Draw Accumulator on Sunday 28 February was a winner, paying 37/1 for another healthy profit. It's another reminder why our football draw acca is our most successful and popular daily accumulator.
We started with a 0-0 draw in the Goa vs Hyderabad match in the Indian Super League. Two more 0-0 draws got it done, both in the English Premier League with Crystal Palace vs Fulham and Chelsea vs Manchester United ending goalless.
Football Draw Acca Winner
1. Goa vs Hyderabad - Goals had been flying in during the final week of the Indian Super League, but Goa only need a draw against Hyderabad at Fatorda Stadium. It was bound to be a tight match with Goa doing enough to reach the finals.
2. Crystal Palace vs Fulham - Crystal Palace were on the back foot for much of the contest at Selhurst Park, failing to register a shot on target. Fulham will be disappointed to come away with a point after dominating the game, but we were happy as it meant 2/2 for our draw acca.
3. Chelsea vs Manchester United - Chelsea has been in great form since Thomas Tuchel took over and keeping plenty of clean sheets. It was a dull game at Stamford Bridge that suited us just fine, as did referee Stuart Attwell failing to award the Red Devils a penalty after Callum Hudson-Odoi's handball.
1. Goa vs Hyderabad: 0-0 Draw
2. Crystal Palace vs Fulham: 0-0 Draw
3. Chelsea vs Manchester United: 0-0 Draw
Top Betting Sites
30 November 2022
01 December 2022
02 December 2022