Paddy Power Promo Code YSKAEQ - Get a £20 risk-free bet with this referral code
- The Paddy Power promo code is YSKAEQ
- Use this referral code to get a risk-free bet
- £20 risk-free available - double the standard £10 risk free offer
- Tested & Verified
- Summary of Referral Codes
- How to claim your Welcome Bonus
- How to place a bet
- Sports to bet on
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Paddy Power Promo Code FAQs
Enough of the nonsense! You’ve landed on this page because you want to grab a Paddy Power promo code or referral code - and that’s exactly what we’ve got for you.
- Go to Paddy Power via this link. It takes you directly to their official website and puts you on the page required to claim this £20 offer.
- Complete the registration form. Click the ‘Join Now’ button and fill out the registration form. This is standard information such as name, address, phone number, etc..
- Insert your promo code. If you have a code, submit it in the box titled ‘Promo Code/Referral Code’ It may automatically be inserted. If not, use the referral code YSKAEQ, then click the green ‘Join Now’ button and your account will be created.
How to claim your Welcome Bonus
- Make your first deposit. Although there are numerous banking options you can use (we’ve listed them further down this page), in order to activate your bonus offer, you are slightly restricted - see terms and conditions below.
- Place your first bet. This can be any amount but the refund is capped to £20
- The welcome bonus will be determined by the result of your bet.
Promo Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Risk-free first bet
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to place a bet
Sports to bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Games
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer
- In Shop
- Apple Pay
- Cash Card PPlus
- Daily live streaming of racing and a variety of sports including tennis, football, NBA and snooker
- Top quality racing commentaries from all UK and Irish meetings
- In-play betting virtually 24/7
- Calculators, stats, racing guides, tips and predictions
- Instant ATM withdrawals via the PPlus Card
- Multi-product platform (includes: casino, live casino, poker and bingo)
Did you know?
It’s impossible not to think of Paddy Power when talking about the true heavyweights of the racing and sports betting industry. From being founded in Ireland in 1988, it now has a chain of more than 550 land-based betting shops spread throughout its homeland and the UK.
Its growing presence in the online sector was cemented in 2016 when it merged with sports betting exchange operator, Betfair to form what is now Paddy Power Betfair PLC. There are several brands under this banner, including sportsbet.com.au, Fanduel and Timeform, which highlight the worldwide reach this company now has.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only available to customers in selected countries. Check site for the full list
- Minimum qualifying deposit is £10.00 using a credit card, debit card or PayPal only
- Your first ever bet is deemed to be your qualifying bet
- If the bet loses, your stake is refunded in CASH up to a maximum of £10. Note, if your qualifying bet wins, you are paid out just like any normal bet
- Refunds are credited within one hour of the bet being settled
Paddy Power Promo Code FAQs
What is the Paddy Power Promo Code and what do I get?
The Paddy Power Referral Code is YSKAEQ - all new customers can get a risk free bet by joining and opening a new account.
What bonus can I get when I use the Paddy Power Promo or Referral Code?
You will receive a risk-free bet when you join. Our code YSKAEQ allows you to claim a £20 risk free bet rather than the standard £10.
What happens if I don't use the referral code at Paddy Power?
You will still get the free bet - even if you don't use the Paddy Power Promo Code. However, the value of that free bet may be lower than if you were to use the correct promo code.
Is Paddy Power a trusted bookmaker?
Absolutely, Paddy Power is one of the biggest names in the gambling world with years of experience.
Who is Paddy Power?
Paddy Power is an Irish bookmaker founded in 1988 in Dublin, Ireland. The company conducts business through a chain of licensed betting shops in Ireland and the United Kingdom, and by operating Ireland's largest telephone betting service.
Online via its website and app, it offers sports betting, online poker, online bingo, online casino and online games. It merged with Betfair to create Paddy Power Betfair now Flutter Entertainment on 2 February 2016.
Why is Paddy Power controversial?
Although a trusted, reputable and popular bookmaker, Paddy Power has drawn criticism in the past for offering controversial markets, such as odds on the first species to be driven to extinction by the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and on the potential extinction of the polar bear in December 2009.