Virgin Bet Bonus Code - Bet £10, Get £20 with this sign up offer
- Virgin Bet bonus code allows new customers to get a fantastic sign up offer
- Bet £10, Get £20 in free bets when you join
- £20 bonus is in addition to regular offers and promotions!
- Summary of Bonus Codes
- Sign-up Bonus
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- How to place a bet
- Sports you can bet on
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Virgin Bet Bonus Code FAQs
When a global brand like Virgin launches a sportsbook, you can’t help but have certain expectations. The Virgin Bet platform did not disappoint, and on this page we'll tell you about an exclusive sign up offer so you can get some free betting credit when you sign up and place your first wager.
Summary of Bonus Codes
|Virgin Bet Sports - Bet £10, Get £20 in free bets||Click here to claim|
Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- No code currently required
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
- Go to Virgin Bet. This link takes you directly to the right page on the official Virgin Bet website.
- Open an account. Click the red ‘Join Now’ button and enter your details on the registration form that appears.
- Enter your bonus code. If a code is required, we'll tell you about it on this page. If a code is needed, make sure you input it in the appropriate field exactly as it appears on this page. Codes are case-sensitive so always double-check.
It takes less than two minutes to open an account and get your bonus
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Validate your account using the link that will be emailed or texted to you. Once you’ve done that, log in to your new betting account.
- Go to the deposit section and choose a suitable payment method, then transfer some funds into your account.
- Place a qualifying bet and you will automatically be credited with two bonus bet vouchers.
How to place a bet
Sports you can bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Football
- Gaelic Hurling
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Virtual Sports
- Tons of options for all your favourite sports from around the world (as listed above).
- Live streaming horse racing from the UK, Ireland and elsewhere.
- ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ feature which applies to all UK and Irish horse races. If the odds for your winning bet are less than the SP (starting price), Virgin Bet will pay out at the SP.
- Cash out feature available for a variety of sports on pre-match and live betting for both singles and multiple bets.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS, allowing you to take all those betting options and promotions out and about with you.
- Apple Pay
Did you know?
Virgin Bet has its headquarters in Gibraltar and operates its own website, so no third parties are involved. This bookmaker is licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and also the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. With two of the top governing bodies in the betting world to keep watch, you can rest assured that Virgin Bet is the real deal.
- Live chat: icon on site or from the ‘help’ menu.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0808 169 7700
- Social media: Twitter
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Your qualifying bet must be placed no later than 14 days after registration and must have a stake of at least £10.
- Your qualifying bet must have odds of at least 1/2 (1.50 in decimal). This bet must be settled within 14 days of your registration.
- Your two £10 bonus bet vouchers are valid for 14 days.
- You cannot use both bonus bet vouchers on one wager.
- This offer is only available to new Virgin Bet customers over the age of 18 who are currently residing in the UK.
- Only one bonus code may be redeemed per household.
Virgin Bet Bonus Code FAQs
What is the Virgin Bet Bonus Code and what do I get?
A Bonus Code is not currently required. If you sign up via this page, however, you can get £20 in free bets when you deposit £10.
How do I use a Virgin Bet Bonus Code?
Open an account - when you go to fund your account, enter the bonus code in the correct field.
What happens if I don't use the bonus code at Virgin Bet?
If a code is required and you do not use it, you risk missing out on the enhanced welcome offer. Currently, the sign up offer is Bet £10, get £20 in free bets. No bonus code is required.
Who owns Virgin Bet?
Virgin Bet is operated by Virgin Bet Limited, of Floor 2, Suite 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Virgin Bet Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and in Gibraltar by the Government of Gibraltar and the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Is Virgin Bet a trusted bookmaker?
Absolutely. Virgin Bet only uses the Virgin brand name - but it is still as reputable as Richard Branson's empire. The brand is licensed and regulated by the UKGC and MGA.