- Skrill Betting Sites
- Best Skrill Betting Sites
- How to use Skrill for online betting
- How to Deposit via Skrill
- Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Skrill Free bets
- Skrill Promo Codes
- History of Skrill
Skrill Betting Sites
Skrill Betting Sites
BetMGM: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. Receive a 100% Deposit Match offer on your first deposit up to $500. There is a 2x wagering requirement on the bonus received from this promotion. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Sport NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Over 18s. Begameaware.org. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Borgata Sports: Licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best Skrill Betting Sites
How to use Skrill for online betting
How to Deposit via Skrill
- Log in to your bookmaker account.
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method (some betting sites still may list it as Moneybookers).
- Next, enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment (at this point, if you don't yet have an Skrill account, you can create one from the same page).
Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Instant, fee free deposits to your betting account
- Exclusive free bets and sports betting promotions just for using Skrill
- Quick withdrawals with low fees
Skrill Free bets
Skrill Promo Codes
History of Skrill
Skrill Betting FAQs
How does Skrill work?
If you haven’t already got a Skrill account, you need to open one via their website which is free to do and only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve done that, you can link your newly-created account to a payment method - Skrill offers a variety of deposit options.
Once registered, you can use Skrill to withdraw your funds to a bank account, or send money to other Skrill users' wallet.
How safe is Skrill?
As the UK's first licensed e-money issuer, Skrill meets the highest security standards. Account security is a priority for the company, who use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to keep your financial details safe.
Can I use Skrill for online betting?
Skrill is a well-established e-wallet with customers all over the world. Skrill is an accepted payment method for online betting with a number of betting sites for both depositing and withdrawing funds.
How do I use Skrill for gambling?
To use Skrill at a betting site:
- Log in to your selected bookmaker account (a number of betting sites accept Skrill although not all).
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment. Once you have done this, the money will be available in your betting account.