- Skrill Betting Sites
- Best Skrill Betting Sites
- How to use Skrill for online betting
- How to Deposit via Skrill
- Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Skrill Free bets
- Skrill Promo Codes
- History of Skrill
Skrill Betting Sites
Skrill Betting Sites
If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (min 3 bets) Plus 10 Free online casino spins at QuinnCasino. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 10 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | 18+ New UK Customers Only | begambleaware.org
Only available to verified customers registered from 12.12.20 to 12.03.21. Place a first sports bet (min. £20; min. odds per selection - 1.8). Get £10 in free sports bets + 10 free spins on eligible NetEnt games if you lose. Get 10 free spins on eligible NetEnt games if you win. T&Cs apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. begambleaware.org
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
In order to participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Player must place the necessary Eligible Bets for each respective Challenge during the Promotional Period. There are four Challenges, as follows: Acca Challenge; Football Challenge; In-Play Challenge; Casino Challenge;
Best Skrill Betting Sites
How to use Skrill for online betting
How to Deposit via Skrill
- Log in to your bookmaker account.
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method (some betting sites still may list it as Moneybookers).
- Next, enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment (at this point, if you don't yet have an Skrill account, you can create one from the same page).
Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Instant, fee free deposits to your betting account
- Exclusive free bets and sports betting promotions just for using Skrill
- Quick withdrawals with low fees
Skrill Free bets
Skrill Promo Codes
History of Skrill
Skrill Betting FAQs
How does Skrill work?
If you haven’t already got a Skrill account, you need to open one via their website which is free to do and only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve done that, you can link your newly-created account to a payment method - Skrill offers a variety of deposit options.
Once registered, you can use Skrill to withdraw your funds to a bank account, or send money to other Skrill users' wallet.
How safe is Skrill?
As the UK's first licensed e-money issuer, Skrill meets the highest security standards. Account security is a priority for the company, who use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to keep your financial details safe.
Can I use Skrill for online betting?
Skrill is a well-established e-wallet with customers all over the world. Skrill is an accepted payment method for online betting with a number of betting sites for both depositing and withdrawing funds.
How do I use Skrill for gambling?
To use Skrill at a betting site:
- Log in to your selected bookmaker account (a number of betting sites accept Skrill although not all).
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment. Once you have done this, the money will be available in your betting account.