- Skrill Betting Sites
- Best Skrill Betting Sites
- How to use Skrill for online betting
- How to Deposit via Skrill
- Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Skrill Free bets
- Skrill Promo Codes
- History of Skrill
Skrill Betting Sites
Skrill Betting Sites
Hollywood bets: Get £10 free bet. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.
Ladbrokes: 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
GGPoker: Use bonus code NEWBONUS. Deposit $20. Get $80 free play or $600 sign up. T&Cs apply. Over 18s.
QuinnBet : If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (min 3 bets) Plus 10 Free online casino spins at QuinnCasino. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 10 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | 18+ New UK Customers Only | begambleaware.org
Sportingbet: In order to participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Player must place the necessary Eligible Bets for each respective Challenge during the Promotional Period. There are four Challenges, as follows: Acca Challenge; Football Challenge; In-Play Challenge; Casino Challenge;
10bet UK: New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Code: PLAY10; 1x per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager deposit & bonus 8x; Max qualifying bet stake=initial bonus; valid 60 days; Min odds 4/5 singles, 2/5 per acca leg; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
GGPoker: Use the promo code MAXBET. GGPoker.co.uk is a brand name of NSUS Limited licensed to conduct online gaming operations by the UK Gambling Commission. 18+ only. Gamble responsibly.
Best Skrill Betting Sites
How to use Skrill for online betting
How to Deposit via Skrill
- Log in to your bookmaker account.
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method (some betting sites still may list it as Moneybookers).
- Next, enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment (at this point, if you don't yet have an Skrill account, you can create one from the same page).
Which betting sites accept Skrill?
- Instant, fee free deposits to your betting account
- Exclusive free bets and sports betting promotions just for using Skrill
- Quick withdrawals with low fees
Skrill Free bets
Skrill Promo Codes
History of Skrill
Skrill Betting FAQs
How does Skrill work?
If you haven’t already got a Skrill account, you need to open one via their website which is free to do and only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve done that, you can link your newly-created account to a payment method - Skrill offers a variety of deposit options.
Once registered, you can use Skrill to withdraw your funds to a bank account, or send money to other Skrill users' wallet.
How safe is Skrill?
As the UK's first licensed e-money issuer, Skrill meets the highest security standards. Account security is a priority for the company, who use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to keep your financial details safe.
Can I use Skrill for online betting?
Skrill is a well-established e-wallet with customers all over the world. Skrill is an accepted payment method for online betting with a number of betting sites for both depositing and withdrawing funds.
How do I use Skrill for gambling?
To use Skrill at a betting site:
- Log in to your selected bookmaker account (a number of betting sites accept Skrill although not all).
- Go to the deposit page and select Skrill as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- You will then be asked to log in to your Skrill account in order to authorise the payment. Once you have done this, the money will be available in your betting account.