- Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Best Apple Pay Betting Sites
- How to use Apple Pay for online betting
- How to Deposit via Apple Pay
- Which betting sites accept Apple Pay?
- Apple Pay Free Bets
- History of Apple Pay
Apple Pay Betting Sites
Apple Pay Betting Sites
Best Apple Pay Betting Sites
How to use Apple Pay for online betting
How to Deposit via Apple Pay
- Log in to your bookmaker account.
- Go to the deposit page and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Next, enter the amount of money you would like to deposit.
- At this stage, you will be asked to authenticate the transfer of funds on your Apple device, which will only recognise your fingerprint or that of another authorised individual.
Which betting sites accept Apple Pay?
- Paddy Power
Apple Pay Free Bets
History of Apple Pay
Apple Pay BettingFAQS
Which bookmakers accept Apple Pay?
The lists on this page should you the betting sites accepting Apple Pay in your country.
Apple Pay bookmakers include:
Why should I use Apple Pay for betting?
Using a betting site accepting Apple Pay brings a number advantages. As well as being secure for depositing funds with a bookmaker, as you’ve already got Apple Pay on your iOS device, it is extremely quick for mobile betting. Simply choose Apple Pay as the payment option in the cashier, choose the amount you wish to deposit, confirm with your fingerprint on your Apple device, and start to place your bets.
Is Apple Pay secure?
Apple Pay is an extremely secure way to make payments. Card numbers from your credit or debit cards are not stored on your Apple device, and are never shared by Apple. Instead, when you use Apple Pay, you receive a unique Device Account Number that is encrypted and stored in a secure part of your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Do all betting sites accept Apple Pay?
Not all bookmakers accept Apple Pay, but a growing number of them do. There are some restrictions depending on where you live as Apple Pay is not yet available in every country.
The comparison tables at FreeTips.com can be used to show you which betting sites accept Apple Pay, and also which other payment methods are available at online bookmakers in your country.
Can I claim free bets when I use Apple Pay?
Some online bookmakers require you to use a particular deposit method in order to get a free bet, but generally if a betting site accepts Apple Pay, you can use it to claim free bets.