- Klarna Betting Sites
- Best Klarna Betting Sites
- How to use Klarna for online betting
- How to Deposit via Klarna
- Which betting sites accept Klarna?
- Klarna Free Bets
- History of Klarna
Klarna Betting Sites
Klarna Betting Sites
PNXbet: Use the Pnxbet.com code NEWBONUS. The minimum required deposit to get the Bonus is 20€ or equivalent currency. After claiming the bonus, and making the deposit, the bonus will be awarded automatically to your account. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
TAB: 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly. Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
Best Klarna Betting Sites
- William Hill
How to use Klarna for online betting
How to Deposit via Klarna
- Log in to your betting account.
- Go to the banking or deposit page and select Klarna as your preferred payment method.
- Next, enter the amount of money you would like to deposit.
- At this stage, you will need to enter your Klarna PIN.
- Review the details of the proposed payment before confirming the transaction.
Which betting sites accept Klarna?
Klarna Free Bets
History of Klarna
Klarna betting FAQs
What is Klarna?
Based in Sweden, Klarna is a provider of various different kinds of online payment services and is available in countries across Europe for making online payments, as well as depositing to online betting sites.
Which currencies are supported by Klarna?
At time of writing, Klarna payments can be made in AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK and USD.
Are Klarna deposits instant?
Yes. If you use Klarna to deposit with an online bookmaker, funds will appear in your betting account as soon as you make a deposit.
Can you use Klarna for withdrawals from a betting site?
Yes, generally speaking. However, not all bookmakers accepting Klarna for deposits allow it to be used for withdrawals. If this is the case, you will need to set up a secondary payment channel to withdraw your winnings, such as a bank transfer or e-wallet.
Which betting sites have free bets?
Most online bookmakers offer free bets. The majority are aimed at new customers, but free bets for existing customers are also offered by some bookies as well.