- Trustly Betting Sites
- Best Trustly Betting Sites
- How to use Trustly for online betting
- How to Deposit via Trustly
- Which betting sites accept Trustly?
- Trustly Free Bets
- History of Trustly
Trustly Betting Sites
Trustly Betting Sites
Best Trustly Betting Sites
How to use Trustly for online betting
How to Deposit via Trustly
- Log in to your bookmaker account.
- Go to the deposit page and select Trustly as your preferred payment method.
- Next, enter the amount of money you would like to deposit.
- At this stage, you will be redirected to the Trustly website where you must choose your bank from the supplied list.
- You’ll now be redirected to your online bank where you can authorise the payment.
Which betting sites accept Trustly?
Trustly Free Bets
History of Trustly
Trustly betting FAQs
How do I create a Trustly account?
You don’t! That’s the good thing about Trustly – you don’t need to create an account. All you need is a bank account and online banking. If you’re registered for online banking, you simple use those bank details to make instant and secure deposits via Trustly.
Can I use Trustly for online betting?
Yes, Trustly can be used to deposit and withdraw funds to and from an online bookmaker. The only requirement is that you have a bank account which accepts Trustly.
In the United Kingdom, most major banks accept Trustly, including; Barclays, Co-operative Bank, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Nationwide, NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander and TSB. Not every betting site accepts Trustly, but the lists on this page show you the bookies accepting Trustly.
Is Trustly safe to use?
Yes. If you’re looking for a Trustly betting site, or looking to make an online payment, Trustly is safe and secure. Instead of using a credit or debit card, by using Trustly you use your online banking platform for transactions. Trustly also has its own fraud detection built-in, giving you a second layer of protection.
Can I bet with Trustly?
You can bet online using Trustly at a number of betting sites. Customers at many online bookmakers choose Trustly for deposits and withdrawals as it is quick, simple and secure to use.
Trustly is also popular with punters as some sportsbooks also offer exclusive offers to customers who are using this payment method.
The comparison tables at FreeTips.com can be used to show you which bookmakers use Trustly and which payment methods are available in your country.