Betfair Promo Code - Get the best welcome offer with this Referral Code
- Betfair promo code allows you to claim their best welcome bonus
- Also known as the Betfair referral code, the code gives you access to the sign up offer
- Welcome offers for sportsbook and exchange are potentially the most rewarding out there!
- Summary of Promo/Referral Codes
- Promo Code
- How to use the referral code
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- How to Place a Bet
- Sports to bet on:
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- Betfair promo code FAQs
Betfair is one of the biggest names in online sports betting and its welcome offer is potentially one of the most rewarding. By using our exclusive promo codes, you can claim a whole stack of bonus bets to help you get off to a flying start.
Summary of Promo/Referral Codes
Betfair Promo Code
Promo Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Offers for sportsbook AND exchange
- Can be used on any sport
- Only unavailable in some countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to use the referral code
- Go to Betfair via this link, which gives you direct access to their registration page. We can only guarantee the offer promoted on Free Tips, so it’s best to use our official links rather than looking elsewhere.
- Complete the registration form. Click the ‘Join Now’ button and fill in the registration form. You can complete this from any device which makes it even easier.
- Insert your promo code. There is a box at the end of the form titled ‘Promo Code/Referral Code’, insert the referral code found when you click through to Betfair from this page. Then accept the T&Cs and click ‘Join Now’. Your account will be instantly created and your welcome bonus is locked in waiting to be activated!
You'll be prompted to enter a promo code or referral code when you register a new account
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on any sportsbook markets at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater. Note: bets placed on the same selection or market do not count for this promotion.
- Once the qualifying bets have been settled, your bonus will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- You can repeat this process another four times. So, you get five bonus bets in total.
How to Place a Bet
Sports to bet on:
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Games
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Web Money
- Bank Transfer
- Web Money
- Bank Transfer
- Live streaming on racing (horse and dogs) and many other sports from around the globe
- Good in-play betting coverage
- Innovative tools such as the Edge, Cashout and a betting calculator
- One account gives you access to both the traditional sports book and the betting exchange, so you can find the best value bets
- Quick bet function for mobile users
- A wide range of betting markets
- Casino, poker and bingo also available
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- A stake greater than £10 is allowed but it only counts as one qualifying bet.
- You have 30 days starting from the time of placing your first qualifying bet
- You cannot bet on the ‘same market’ on the Exchange
- Bonus bets do not count as qualifying bets for later coupons
- Deposit using Skrill Moneybookers or Neteller are excluded
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets (e.g. Lucky 15) are excluded
Betfair promo code FAQs
What is the Betfair referral code?
Use the links on this page to get the best new customer offer when you join Betfair. If Betfair promo or referral code is needed, we’ll tell you about it on this page.
Is Betfair a trusted bookmaker?
Yes, Betfair has a flawless reputation. The firm has millions of active players.
How do I join Betfair?
It is easy to open an account with Betfair. Simply visit their website and click the ‘Join Now’ button seen on the top right corner of the page. From there, simply follow the instructions, providing Betfair with a few details about yourself. It takes less than two minutes to join Betfair.
How does the Betfair exchange work?
Simply put, the Betfair Exchange allows customers to bet against each other rather than a traditional bookmaker. By matching customers, rather than taking the risk itself, the Betfair Exchange provides the option to 'lay' - betting on something not to happen.
Can you have two Betfair accounts?
No, Betfair only allow one account per customer. Although Betfair has a sportsbook and exchange, you simply use the one account for all your activities, meaning it is not necessary to open additional accounts.
When was Betfair founded?
Betfair was founded in June 2000, by Andrew Black and Edward Wray. Softbank purchased 23% of Betfair in early April 2006, valuing the company at £1.5 billion. In December 2006, Betfair completed the purchase of the horseracing publishing company Timeform (which traded under the name Portway Press Ltd).
Betfair floated on the London Stock Exchange with a stock symbol of BET on 22 October 2010 at £13, valuing the company at £1.4bn.
In May 2012, Betfair launched a Sportsbook service to compete with traditional bookmakers.
What is the Betfair promo code?
Details of any required Betfair promo code are available on this page. A code is not always required in order to claim a free bet when you join Betfair.