STSbet bonus code NEWBONUS - Use the STS bonus code to get a £40 welcome bonus!
- The STSbet bonus code is NEWBONUS
- When you use this bonus code you get 50% bonus up to £40
- Bet £10, get £5. Bet £80 to get a £40 welcome bonus with our exclusive STS Bonus Code!
- Summary of STSBet Bonus Codes
- STS Bonus Code
- Sign-up Bonus
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- STSBet Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- How to place a bet at STS
- Sports you can bet on at STSBet
- STS Betting Promotions
- STSBet - Did you know?
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- STSBet Bonus Code FAQs
Keen to get your hands on an extra bonus? Well, you’ve come to the right place. With our exclusive STSbet bonus code, you’ll be entitled to an extra bonus when you sign up to this online betting site.
STS Bonus Code
- Go to STSBet. This link takes you straight to STS. This both saves you time and you can be assured it is an official and valid link you’re using.
- Open an account. Click on the orange ‘JOIN NOW’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Complete the two-part registration form, which will ask you for personal details, contact info and to create your account.
- Insert your STSBet bonus code. At the bottom of the second page of the registration form, you’ll see a field called ‘Bonus Code’; this is where you’ll enter the STSBet bonus code NEWBONUS
❗ Use STSBet bonus code NEWBONUS when completing the registration form at STSbet.
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Link a payment method to your account by choosing one of the site’s accepted payment methods and inputting the required details.
- Make your first deposit.
- Place your qualifying bet. This must be an accumulator consisting of at least two selections.
- Once the qualifying bet has been settled, your bonus bets will be credited to your account.
STSBet Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Exclusive bonus code
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Qualifying bet must be an accumulator
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to place a bet at STS
Sports you can bet on at STSBet
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Volleyball
- Gaelic football
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
STS Betting Promotions
- Plenty of choice - over 40 main betting categories
- Live betting available on a wide range of different sports
- More than 30,000 live matches a month covered
- Non-sports markets such as politics and entertainment
- An online casino with animated and live games by top providers such as NetEnt, 1x2 Gaming and iSoftBet
ACCA Insurance is one of a number of promotions available at STS
❔ STSBet - Did you know?
STS is an online sportsbook operated by the Malta-based company Vivaro Limited. It’s fully licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and has been around since 2008, so it brings a fair amount of experience with it. The focus is on providing bettors with lots of sports betting opportunities, and it is now one of Europe’s leading esports bookmakers.
The site also has a large online casino with plenty of games available to play, including several live dealer tables.
💳 Payment Methods
💷 You can deposit and withdraw funds to your STS account using a wide and varied range of cards and eWallets.
📱 Customer Service
- Live chat: No
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: No
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- You have to be creating a new account with STSBet
- You must be 18 or older
- You must be living in the UK to claim this offer
- Any deposits made with Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, Rapid, Paysafecard or MuchBetter won’t count, unfortunately
- You need to deposit at least £10 into your account
- You need to place bets of at least £10 on an accumulator bet at odds of at least 1.50
- Your bets need to be settled within 14 days of your account being created
STSBet Bonus Code FAQs
What is the STS Bonus Code and what do I get?
The STSBet bonus code is NEWBONUS. Use this bonus code to get a welcome bonus of up to £40 which can be used on any sport!
What bonus can I get when I use the STSBet Bonus Code?
When you use STS bonus code NEWBONUS you will receive a welcome bonus of up to £40, depending on the value of your first deposit.
What happens if I don't use the bonus code at STSBet?
You may miss out on the STSBet sign up offer which gives you a £40 welcome bonus. The STSBet promo code is NEWBONUS.
Is STSBet a trusted bookmaker?
STS is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The brand is one of the leading European sportsbooks - this is a 100% reputable site.
Who is STS?
Stsbet is operated by STS.Bet Limited, a company incorporated in 2016 and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
The company has its registered address at STS Gaming Group, Skyways Offices, block C, 3rd floor (C5), 177/179 Triq Marina, Pieta, PTA9042, Malta.
Who are STSBet's brand ambassadors?
Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel is STS's Global Ambassador, while three-time Olympic ski jump medallist Martin Schmitt is also an STS ambassador.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
Trump 50/1 to win the US Election 🇺🇸
New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1.New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.
01 November 2020
02 November 2020
03 November 2020
- 2020 US Election Odds & Predictions - Latest Election Betting plus Biden and Trump Odds
- US Election State Predictions & Betting Tips – Get our State Election Predictions for Biden vs Trump in Arizona, Iowa, Texas and more
- US Election betting - Punter places £500,000 bet on Joe Biden to win Presidential Election