William Hill promo code - Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets when you join
- William Hill promo code allows new customers to claim great sign up offer
- Get £30 in free bets when you join via this page
- Welcome offer can be claimed when you bet just £10!
- Summary of Promo Codes
- Promo Code
- Welcome Offer
- How to Claim your Welcome Bonus
- How to place a bet
- Sports you can bet on
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- William Hill Promo Code FAQs
- Go to William Hill. This link will take you directly to the registration screen on the bookmaker's official website.
Freetips.com knows these are the correct official bookmaker bonuses, so it’s safer to click from here rather than another site.
- Open an account. All you need to do is hit the ‘Join Now’ button and fill in the sign up/registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
You can do this on a desktop, tablet or mobile - all devices work perfectly well.
- Enter the promo code. You’ll notice at the end of the form a box labelled ‘Promo Code’. This is where you type in the code we’ve given you. The current code is H30. Then click ‘Agree & Join’.
You’ll probably be asked to verify your account via email unless it was done by mobile verification.
How to Claim your Welcome Bonus
- Make a deposit into your account of £/€10 or more. Certain payment methods are excluded, so please check and find one that is accepted
- Place a qualifying bet of £/€10 or greater. If you place an each way bet only the win part of the wager counts. See terms for minimum odds
- Once the qualifying bet is settled, your sign up bonus will be credited to the bonus funds section of your sports wallet
Promo Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Can be used on any sport
- Only available in certain countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to place a bet
Sports you can bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- GAA Football
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
- Live streaming of UK & Ireland horse racing plus many meetings from overseas.
- Live streaming greyhound racing in addition to live streaming of thousands of sporting events every month including football and tennis
- Betting TV
- Comprehensive coverage on in-play action
- Massive range of pre-match and live betting markets
- Radio and podcasts with racing and sports tips and predictions
- Bet calculators and other useful tools
- Multiple products on the same platform
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfers
- William Hill Cash Direct
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfers
About The Company
With a history dating back to the 1930s and a chain of more than 2,000 high street betting shops, William Hill is one of the gambling industry’s most recognisable brands.
It made its online debut way back in 1999, but it was somewhat of a half-hearted entrance with a sub-standard, in-house built platform. However, a lot has changed in the last 20 years, and now this bookmaker offers a thoroughly comprehensive suite of online betting and gambling products to suit all customers.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only available to brand new customers from selected countries (please refer to the website for full list)
- Minimum qualifying deposit is £/€10
- Minimum qualifying bet of £/€10 must be at odds of 1.50 or greater
- Bonus bets must be used within 30 days
- No stake is returned from bonus bets - only winnings
- PayPal deposits are excluded from this offer
- Cash in is allowed for bonus bets
William Hill Promo Code FAQs
What is the William Hill Promo Code and what do I get?
Details of the correct Hill bonus code to use can be found on this page. Join via this page to receive their best free bet offer - you'll also find any relevant Will Hill bonus code to use before you join.
What Bonus can I get when I use the William Hill Promo Code?
You will get £30 in free bets, issued as 2 x £15 in free bets.
What happens if I don't use the William Hill promo code?
Failure to use a code may result in William Hill not issuing you with the full amount of free bet credit.
Is William Hill a trusted bookmaker?
Absolutely! With over 80 years of history and a chain of 2,000+ shops, William Hill has built a superb reputation and is one of the biggest bookmakers in the business.
Who is William Hill?
William Hill plc is a bookmaker based in London, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Who are William Hill's brand ambassadors?
Brand ambassadors include racing legend Sir Anthony McCoy, and former footballer Robbie Savage.