Neds Code is NEWBONUS - Use the code when joining
- The Neds code is NEWBONUS
- Neds code allows punters to access the best promotions
- Regular promotions and range of sports available to bet on both pre-match and pre-race
Online bookmaker Neds.com.au has quickly established a reputation for being one of the fastest in the business, using cutting edge techology to deliver real-time pricing for its members. Owned by the same group that own Ladbrokes.com.au, the site has won a large audience in short order.
On the sign-up page there is an option to fill in the neds.com.au code. The Neds.com.au code is NEWBONUS. Simply add that in and you will be able to join Neds.com.au
Neds Code Explained
Sign Up Process
- Go to Neds. If you use our link, it’ll take you straight to the right page on their official website. We’d recommend you use the links we’ve provided as links at other sites may not work.
- Open an account. Simply click the white ‘Join Now’ button and start the registration process. You’ll be asked to provide some basic personal details and contact info.
- Insert the Neds code. Use Neds code NEWBONUS when prompted. You’ll need to paste it into the code field and it will be automatically applied.
❗ If a Neds bonus code is required, we'll tell you about it on this page. Enter the Neds code when completing the registration process.
How to use the code
- Select one of the accepted payment methods to use.
- Make your first real-money deposit.
- You can then look forward to betting at Neds
How to Place a Bet
Funding your account
🏉 Sports Offered
- Table Tennis
- Horse racing
💲 Payment Methods
- Apple Pay
- Bank transfer
- Modern, intuitive site design.
- An excellent blog with posts on all sorts of sports and racing events.
- Punters Toolbox - offers an array of tools to personalise your betting.
- The multi builder tool lets you build and place multi-bets without having to leave the screen.
- A feast of racing and sports betting markets available.
❔ Neds.com.au - Did you know?
Neds is a modern sports betting site that focuses on offering a more personalised betting experience. It was launched in late 2017 and was designed by a team of computer experts and sports betting fans keen to give Australians a new way to bet online.
Neds is licenced in Australia’s Northern Territory and though it initially focused on the Australian market, it’s since expanded its services to several other countries.
📲 Customer Service
- Filling out an email form
- Using the live chat feature
- Calling the 24/7 phone line at 1300 006 337 (the international number is +61 7 3184 9333)
Terms and Conditions
Neds Code FAQs
What is the Neds Code?
The Neds Code is NEWBONUS. This gives you immediate access to the full suite of Neds.com.au functionality.
What promotions can I get when I use the Neds Code?
There is no specific bonus but when you use the Neds.com.au code you get unlimited access to the Neds betting platform.
Is Neds a trusted bookmaker?
Neds.com.au is a relatively new name to the Australian sportsbook scene, but it has reviewed highly with recent players.
Who owns Neds?
Neds was established in 2017 and serves the Australian sports betting market. It was acquired by GVC (now Entain) in 2018 for $A95 million.
Entain is a British sports betting and gambling company. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Entain operates consumer-facing brands in the online gambling industry, including bwin, Betboo, Ladbrokes Coral Group, and Sportingbet.