Neds Code is BLACKBOOK
- Go to Neds.com.au via this link. We make sure that the links found on this website always lead you to the best and most up-to-date promos. They’re updated in real-time, so there is no need to look anywhere else for the latest Neds offers.
- Complete the registration form. There’s an orange ‘join now’ button in the top right of the page. Click that and the registration form will appear. All you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions and fill in your details.
- Insert the Neds code. In the ‘code’ field, input the Neds code BLACKBOOK. Once you’ve done that you can choose a unique username and a secure password, then you’re ready to go!
How to place a bet
Promotions & Betting Products
- Good range of categories with 24 sports, horse racing, harness racing, and greyhound racing.
- Tons of American sports options, including NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB.
- Live in-play telephone betting
- Comprehensive FAQ section covering all aspects of the website.
- Punter’s Toolbox. Exclusive to the Neds app, the Punter’s Toolbox contains features specifically designed to help you make the most of your betting experience. Best of all, you can use them every day.
- Multi Products including Same Game Multi, Blended Multi, Split Multis and Fantasy Betting
Neds Punters Toolbox
How to Deposit Funds
- Bank Transfer
- In-store at over 1000 locations nationwide (see Neds website for full details).
Neds Code FAQs
What is the Neds Code?
The Neds code is BLACKBOOK.
What promotions can I get when I use the Neds code?
By joining Neds, you can get full access to Neds.com.au when opening an account.
Is Neds a trusted bookmaker?
Yes. Neds is a fairly new name in the industry, but Neds.com.au has scored highly with Aussie players recently.
Who owns Neds.com.au?
Neds was established in 2017 and serves the Australian sports betting market. It was acquired by GVC (now Entain) in 2018 for $A95 million.
Entain is a British sports betting and gambling company. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Entain operates consumer-facing brands in the online gambling industry, including bwin, Betboo, Ladbrokes Coral Group, and Sportingbet.