Betfair Promo Code
18+ T&Cs apply. What's gambling really costing you?
- Latest Promo Codes
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- How to Place a Bet
- Why Take These Bookmaker Offers?
- Sports to bet on at
- How to Deposit Funds to Your Account
- Sign-up Bonus Key Terms and Conditions
- Customer Service
- Betfair Promo Code FAQs
Betfair Promo Code
Latest Promo Codes
|Referral Code & Bonus Offer
|Up to £/€100 in Free Bets - Click To Claim
|Join with the code BETSAU
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Go to Betfair via this link. Don’t use any other links - there are far too many scams out there. We check all of our links regularly and guarantee they’re safe.
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button and an application form will pop up. Fill in the various details such as your name, e-mail address, and desired username and password. You can also set your prefered currency and account limits at this stage.
- Add funds and claim your bonus bet. Don’t forget to enter the promo code which you'll find when you go to the website using links found on this page.
Referral Code Pros and Cons
- Easy to claim
- Offers for sportsbook AND exchange
- Can be used on any sport
- Code unavailable in some countries
- Some restrictions on eligible payment methods
How to Place a Bet
Why Take These Bookmaker Offers?
Sports to bet on at
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Games
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
How to Deposit Funds to Your Account
Opening an account takes less than two minutes
- Web Money
- Bank Transfer
Sign-up Bonus Key Terms and Conditions
- This offer is for new customers only, aged 18+.
- You’ll need to place wagers at agreed odds and for minimum amounts to be eligible.
- When your original bets have been settled, you’ll then receive your bonus bets,
- Deposits made via Neteller and Skrill won’t count.
- Your bonus bets are then valid for 30 days. If you don’t use them on time, they’ll expire.
Betfair Promo Code FAQs
What Betfair promo code is the best?
If you need to use a Betfair referral code to claim their best new customer welcome bonus, we’ll tell you about them on this page. We have details of all current Betfair promo/referral codes available on this website.
Do bookmakers use Betfair?
Yes, most major bookmakers use Betfair. It is the job of the traders at each bookmaker to set odds on all of their betting markets and to try and make sure that they avoid having too much liability on a particular outcome happening, such as a favourite winning a horse race or a football match.
How long does it take to withdraw Betfair?
Depending on the method of payment used, your winnings are often processed in less than four hours. Some payment methods may result in your waiting for up to 24 hours to have your winnings processed.
Can you cash out with Betfair?
You can Cash Out selected bets on Betfair – both via its sportsbook and Exchange – allowing you to take an early profit on some sporting events. Betfair does the calculations in real time to offer you the value of your current bets based on live market prices.
How does the Betfair exchange work?
The Betfair Exchange allows customers to bet against each other rather than a traditional bookmaker. By matching customers, rather than taking the risk itself, the Betfair Exchange provides the option to 'lay' - betting on something not to happen.
When was Betfair founded?
Betfair was founded in June 2000. In December 2006, Betfair completed the purchase of the horseracing publishing company Timeform (which traded under the name Portway Press Ltd).
Betfair floated on the London Stock Exchange in October 2010 at £13, valuing the company at £1.4bn. In May 2012, Betfair launched a Sportsbook service to compete with traditional bookmakers.