CampeonBet Bonus Code
CampeonBet walked away with the Best New Casino trophy at the 2018 AskGamblers Awards, so we are intrigued to see if its sportsbook is up to the same high standard.
As you can imagine, it is a very well-run operation, but we’re offering you a welcome bonus to make it even better. All you have to do is sign-up with our exclusive CampeonBet bonus code and you can claim a generous chunk of bonus betting credit. Read on and we shall explain how.
CampeonBet markets itself as ‘Latin America’s number one sports betting company’. It is operated by CW Marketing B.V., an organisation which is fully licenced and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Control Board. That means all the goings-on at CampeonBet must be transparent, auditable, and above-board, or else the CGCB would revoke that licence and CampeonBet would be out of business.
CampeonBet Bonus Code
Promo codes are used to unlock sportsbook bonuses, plus they also ensure that punters don’t abuse the bookmaker's generosity. Once you’ve signed up with the CampeonBet bonus code, you won’t be able to claim the welcome offer again, although you can still take advantage of the other promotions and bonuses for existing customers. Many of these don’t require promo codes, so you’re able to claim them over and over again.
CampeonBet Sign-up Bonuses
The Campeon sign-up bonus gets you 100% of your first deposit in bonus betting credit. You can use your bonus credit for whatever sporting bets you like, although there are a few terms and conditions to abide by which we’ll explain later. All in all, this is a simple and straightforward welcome offer, and one which you should be able to extract a tidy profit from if you bet wisely.
How to Claim Your CampeonBet Welcome Bonuses
The activation and claiming process for the CampeonBet bonus code is pretty standard, but don’t worry if you’ve never used an online sportsbook before. Follow our guide below and you’ll be enjoying that sweet bonus betting credit in just a few minutes. The contact details for the CampeonBet customer service department are at the bottom of this page should you run into any problems. Let’s get started.
- Click here to go to CampeonBet
- Click the orange ‘Register’ button at the top of the screen. The sign-up form will appear and all you have to do is fill in your details and follow the on-screen instructions. Don’t forget to type in the CampeonBet promo code (PROMOCODE) when asked.
- Once you’re registered, you’ll have to validate your account by email or text. This is a standard procedure to check that your details are correct.
- When you’ve verified your email and/or phone number, you’ll be able to make your qualifying deposit. Sign in and go to your account section, then make sure to click the button to claim your bonus.
- Once you’ve claimed the bonus, select a suitable deposit method and transfer some funds into your CampeonBet account. You will then automatically be awarded 100% of your deposit in bonus betting credit.
CampeonBet Welcome Bonuses - Terms and Conditions
With a bonus of this size, there is always going to be some wagering requirements and time constraints. They are here, as expected, but they aren’t as restrictive as they could have been. We’ve seen bonuses of less than £50 with similar terms and conditions to these. Here are the main points:
- Your initial deposit must be at least £20 to claim this bonus.
- The maximum amount of bonus credit that will be awarded is £100.
- If you use an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller ecoPayz, etc) to make your first deposit, you will not qualify for this offer.
- You must turn over your bonus amount plus your deposit 8x on bets with odds of 2.00 or greater before you can withdraw any winnings.
- You have 30 days to fulfil the wagering requirements once your bonus has been awarded.
- Only new customers aged 18 or over are eligible to claim this offer. Only one CampeonBet bonus code per household can be awarded.
CampeonBet Sports Betting Offers
After you’ve taken advantage of the CampeonBet welcome offer, there are other bonuses that you can claim, too. Check out the Sports Reload Bonus, which gets you up to £100 extra credit on your first five deposits each and every month, and the Sports Loyalty Bonus which rewards you with 10% of your weekly losses as a free bet. There is also a Multi-bet Extra Bonus, which adds up to 30% onto your winnings if your accumulators are successful. Keep an eye out for time-sensitive offers and promotions related to the current sporting events as well.
How to Place a Bet Using CampeonBet Bookmaker Offers
CampeonBet is a sportsbook on the verge of greatness, but unfortunately, the website layout leaves a bit to be desired. Rather than opt for the clean, simple design that so many bookmakers are praised for, CampeonBet has tried to fit as much information on-screen as possible. This can be very confusing for novice bettors, but if you follow our instructions you can ignore most of that clutter.
The first thing to do is to select your chosen sport from the sidebar on the left of the screen. Clicking it will give you a choice of nations, and clicking a nation will give you a choice of leagues and tournaments. When you have selected your chosen league, you can minimise the sidebar (using the three-line icon at the top) and view the available matches. Clicking on a match link will display all the available markets.
Once you’ve spotted a wager that looks like good value, just click on it and it will appear in your bet slip on the right of the screen. You can continue adding more selections to build a multi-bet, or you can input your stake and hit ‘Place Bets’ to put your money down.
Why Take These CampeonBet Bookmaker Offers
It’s all well and good having loads of promotions attached to the World Cup or the NBA finals, but what if you’re not a fan of football or basketball? Many sportsbooks are often guilty of this, but not CampeonBet. Almost all of the bookmaker offers you’ll find here can be used on any category - that includes entertainment, politics and esports markets. That means that no matter what you’re into, you’ll be able to take advantage of these offers.
How to Deposit Funds To Your CampeonBet Account
There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to payment options at CampeonBet. Whether you prefer traditional credit cards or e-wallets, there’s plenty of variety here:
- Paysafe Card
- Pass N Go
- Todito Cash
CampeonBet Betting Products
Despite the fact that the casino is CampeonBet’s award-winning flagship, the sportsbook certainly hasn’t been forgotten about. Here are just a few of the great CampeonBet betting products that we loved.
- More than 30 sporting categories on offer, with football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, and golf coverage for all the major worldwide leagues and tournaments.
- Niche sports like handball, surfing, and netball are also catered for.
- Plenty of esports games that you don’t often see, such as NBA 2K, Rainbow 6, Mortal Kombat, King of Glory, and Starcraft.
- Lots of specials markets covering politics and entertainment betting from around the world.
- Wide range of live in-play wagers with over 30,000 events each month.
- Virtual sports section with betting options for football, cycling, tennis, horse racing, and more.
CampeonBet Customer Service
You can contact the CampeonBet customer service department instantly using the live chat feature, which is available from 9am - 1am CET. Just click the ‘live chat’ icon at the bottom of the screen. You can also email your questions to [email protected], but there is no indication as to the average response time. The customer service centre supports multiple languages, including: English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
100% bonus up to €100
18+ only. New customers only. Minimum €20 deposit. Max bonus €100. 8x wagering applies. Ts and Cs applyTested Last used 32 mins ago
Last updated by on 29 Sep 2020