- Promo Code
- How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Betting Offers
- How to Place a Bet
- Why Take These Offers
- How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Betting Products
- Customer Service
theLotter Promo Code
If you’ve tried online sports betting and casino websites and you’re looking for something a little different, then theLotter is just the thing for you.
What’s more, we’ve got an exclusive code to get you some free betting credit when you sign up. Interested? Read on and we shall explain everything you need to know.
theLotter.com is a tried-and-tested betting website with an undeniable winning pedigree. It has handed out over $90 million in prizes since its inception in 2002, including a massive $30 million jackpot to one lucky recipient.
The website is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, a company with its headquarters in Malta. It is fully licenced and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the top governing bodies in the online betting industry, so there’s no question as to the legitimacy of this site.
In the world of online betting, promo codes are used to unlock bonuses and promotions. theLotter may not be your typical online betting website, but theLotter promo code works in exactly the same way. Behind the scenes, codes are used to calculate how well the current marketing campaign is going. To the punters, these codes mean only one thing - and that’s free cash. Let’s take a look at how theLotter code works...
All new customers who sign up with our promo code will be able to claim some free credit to use however they see fit. This generous offer won’t be around forever, though, so you need to be quick. We’re going to explain exactly how to claim your bonus, and we’ll also explain all the terms and conditions that you need to be aware of.
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
The sign-up and activation process will only take you a few minutes, so start thinking about how you’re going to use your bonus credit. Follow our step-by-step guide below if you’re unsure of what to do, and if you run into any difficulties just contact Lotter customer support.
- Click here to go to theLotter
- When you hit the landing page, click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top of the screen. This will open the account registration window and you can either input your details or sign up with Facebook. Either way, don’t forget to enter theLotter promo code when prompted.
- When you’ve completed the sign-up process, you’ll have to verify your email or phone number by clicking the link that you’ll be sent.
- Once your account has been validated, all you have to do is log in, go to your ‘account’ section, and make a qualifying deposit. Simple as that.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Pretty much every bonus that you’ll find on the internet has at least a few requirements and stipulations that need to be adhered to. theLotter promo code offer is no different, so we have summarised the key points of the small print into this handy list:
- theLotter welcome offer is only available to new customers signing up for the first time.
- You must be over the age of 18 to claim this offer and only one promo code can be redeemed per household.
- The bonus credit accrued from sign-up offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus or promotion.
- The minimum and maximum deposit amount will vary depending on your chosen deposit method. Please see the full list of terms and conditions on theLotter website for more information.
From time to time, theLotter will run special offers. Some examples would be the Subscription offer, where you will receive every 10th ticket absolutely free and get an extra 25 VIP points, and the Raffle promotions, which you can enter by buying a certain number of tickets for a certain lottery. There is also the VIP Club, which has its own set of bonuses and offers, including up to 20% discount on ticket purchases.
How to Place a Bet
As betting websites go, theLotter is one of the most straightforward that we’ve ever used. It only takes a few clicks to get from the landing page to buying your tickets, which is a testament to the excellent design of this website. Here’s all you have to do.
When you click the ‘Lotteries’ tab in the header menu, you’ll be shown the full list of available draws. You can filter them by name, by the size of the jackpot, or by the starting time. You can also choose to play as an individual (‘Lotteries’ tab), as part of a group (‘syndicates’ tab), or a combination of the two (‘bundles’ tab). When you’ve found the draw you’re looking for, just click ‘play’.
This will bring up the selection screen where you can choose how many lines you want to play and what numbers you’d like. Once you’re happy with your selections, just hit the orange ‘play’ button.
Why Take These Offers
While lottery betting may not be to everyone’s taste, it makes a change from the usual sports betting, horse racing, or online casinos. Most lotto websites only support straight-up lotto betting, but theLotter injects a bit of fun into it with the offers, promotions, and bonuses that we mentioned above. If you play the lotto at your local retailer, you’ll get much more bang for your buck at theLotter.com.
How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
theLotter has a wide selection of deposit options currently available:
- Diners Club
- Paysafe Card
Currently, theLotter only accepts withdrawals via Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Skrill, Neteller, Discover, and bank transfer.
theLotter is not your typical betting website, but there are still some top-class products and features here. Here are some of the ones that really impressed us:
- Play any lottery from over 45 of the biggest draws around the world.
- Play as an individual, as part of a syndicate, or both.
- Occasional raffles with not only huge cash prizes but also holidays and more up for grabs.
- VIP club with discounts, special offers, and members-only rewards.
- Purpose-built Lotter mobile app available for iOS and Android.
- World-class customer service (see below).
theLotter has one of the most complete customer support operations we have seen for a long time. It’s available in 14 languages, and the main way to get in touch is via the live chat window. This is available 24/7 from the tab at the right side of the screen when you’re on their website. If you’d prefer you can also call +44 20 3150 0476, or use one of the toll-free numbers from around the world:
South Africa- 0800-981-870
You can also send a WhatsApp to +356 7936 3536, or email using the mail form in the ‘contact us’ section.
Over $96 million paid out
18+ only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.orgTested Last used 23 mins ago
Last updated by on 26 Oct 2021